- Adding free-form search with the built-in capabilities of Postgres.
- Using the Ruby SDK for Amazon Web Services to create any number of EC2 instances and configure their DNS
- Using open source client and server software on a cluster of remote Windows instances to teach imaging software and communications
- How we got the green padlock of approval with the help of Let’s Encrypt.
- Old technologies made the existing site vulnerable to exploits. It helped to motivate me to move to the new site.
- I Do Imaging has been completely rewritten in the past year. Here’s what is used in the creation and production of the site.
subscribe via RSS